In this talk, I'll try to open the bag of tricks that people who work with GTK+ every day carry around with them.
- How do I make this part of my window big while keeping that other part small?
- How does size allocation really work?
- Whats an inline toolbar, and how I get those buttons to look connected?
- Should I really need to use css for this?
- Keynav, rtl, accessibility? do I have to care?
These are the kinds of questions that want to address, with examples and demos. I will also show what's new in GTK+ 3.10 for application developers.
The talk should be accessible for everybody who has ever tried to write an application using GTK+.